ACTUARIAL EXPERTISE PROVIDES INDEPENDENT AND OBJECTIVE SOLUTIONS
In today’s challenging marketplace, you need practical solutions from experienced actuarial professionals to help ensure the success of your plan. Verisight can bring you these solutions.
Highly credentialed, seasoned professionals. Our dedicated health and pension actuaries average over 20 years of experience. Your team will include actuaries credentialed by the Society of Actuaries and the American Academy of Actuaries, or licensed by the Joint Board of the Department of Treasury and Department of Labor.
Exceptional, client-centric service. We are driven to be responsive and accommodating and our consultants are proactive in finding the right answers to help you succeed. We bring you a true business advisor relationship with direct access to a managing director/director.
Comprehensive expertise. Our in-depth actuarial knowledge covers defined benefit pension plans, post-retirement medical, dental and life insurance plans, post-employment benefit plans, as well as consulting on new legislation and actuarial support for local, regional and national insurance brokers. Our tools and resources include:
• Strategic planning, gap analysis and self-insurance feasibility analysis
• Plan design, pricing, modeling and implementation
• Actuarial projections, forecasts, contribution strategies and calculations
• Cost containment, vendor assessment, compliance reviews and audit support
• Actuarial certifications and attestations
• Valuation of liabilities for employer or plan accounting/funding
• Health Care Reform financial impact analysis (PPACA)