PARTNER WITH A LEADER DEDICATED TO RETIREMENT PLANS
To deliver high quality retirement solutions, you need a partner whose business is the retirement business, not a service within an investment or insurance offering. You need a partner who is objective, trustworthy and who understands the critical role you play in helping your clients build successful enterprises. Verisight is that partner.
We partner with you to build your business. As your trusted partner, our goal is to help you build your retirement plan practice, enhance client relationships and win more business.
Verisight is independent. Our completely objective approach delivers a true, unbiased open architecture investment platform and full transparency in fees. Plus, we can work with you on a commission-based and or fee-for-service approach.
We bring you expertise from advisor-centric professionals. Our team of credentialed experts can help you select, design, administer and consult on benefits plans. We have a keen knowledge of what employers want in a retirement plan and we bring you high quality client service with specialized industry and plan knowledge. We also deliver ongoing training to ensure you remain current on industry changes and issues.
Our services are comprehensive, seamless and fully integrated. From administration and compliance to recordkeeping and trust services, we provide choices that easily align to meet your unique needs:
• Large and small defined contribution plans for profit, non-profit organizations and
governmental organizations, including 401(k), 401(a), 401(b), 403(b) and 457 plans
• Traditional and cash balance defined benefit plans
• Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
• Customized service with the ability to private label plans
• Executive deferral compensation plans and other non-retirement benefits strategy
We bring superior tools and resources that simplify and empower. Utilizing cutting-edge technology, you are backed by a powerful suite of tools and resources that enhance your business, simplify your workload and add value to your clients.
• Advisor-structured model portfolios
• Easy and convenient reporting, including:
o Viewing all your plans at one time and seeing plan employee count by
o Accessing, monitoring and benchmarking fund performance
o Seeing plan financial totals by investment, source and individual account
• Automatic rebalancing of model portfolios on an on-demand or scheduled basis
• Increased plan participation with online enrollment materials, web-based tools and
ongoing educational materials