WE CAN OPTIMIZE YOUR HEALTHCARE PLAN
Employers strive to identify the most appropriate health and other non-pension benefits for their employees while controlling costs. Verisight’s health actuarial consulting service can help organizations make informed decisions to optimize and manage healthcare plans, with equitable benefits and rational cost-sharing.
We structure competitive and cost-effective health benefits. Our team of seasoned actuarial consultants serve clients of all sizes. We start from a baseline of assisting you in formulating healthcare coverage beliefs, assessing benefit competitiveness and determining reasonable and attainable financial targets.
Our guidance, tools and resources are backed by in-depth expertise. Our consultants possess deep industry knowledge and expertise to bring you a powerful array of tools and resources, including:
• Benefit plan design, pricing, and benchmarking
• Section 125 plan that delivers valuable tax savings and reduced costs (Flex plans)
• Actuarial claims projections, IBNR reserve calculations and forecasts
• Health Care Reform financial impact analysis (PPACA)
• Self-insurance feasibility studies
• Employee contribution strategies and calculations
• Network analysis and administrator assessment
• Captive insurance feasibility studies
• Multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) actuarial consulting services
• Self-insured health benefits nondiscrimination testing
• VEBA installation, testing, and reporting
We cover the entire spectrum of post-employment benefit plans. Verisight is well-versed in helping you structure retiree medical and other post-employment benefit (OPEB) programs, including medical, dental, life insurance and other non-pension benefit plans. In addition to plan design development, we perform annual actuarial liability valuations that conform to ASC 715/965, GASB 43, and GASB 45.